[fr] Un pas vers l'implémentation du microformat hAtom sur Climb to the Stars. J'ai commencé à adapter le thème WordPress Sandbox, qui est déjà tout plein de hAtom, pour que le résultat ressemble à ce que vous avez l'habitude de voir ici.
Par la même occasion, j'ai commencé à transformer ma sidebar en widgets -- c'est comme des petits blocs de construction qu'on peut ensuite assembler à sa guise, sans mettre les doigts dans le code.
Well, I’ve made good progress. Starting with the [Sandbox theme](http://www.plaintxt.org/themes/sandbox/), I imported and converted most of the CSS from my pink theme into a Sandbox skin. It’s not quite there yet.
I edited the function (provided with the theme) which generates navigation links so that it would show the few links I wanted instead of my huge list of pages. Then, there are a few things which are not in the right order in the Sandbox template for me to make them appear where I want. For example, I had to swap entry-title and entry-date so that the date of the post would float at the top right as it does here. Then, I had to add my own personal stuff: the
lang attribute on the hentry div. The “other-excerpt” block, the technorati cosmos link, the tags, the trackback url at the bottom of the post. Phew.
I also installed the [widgets plugin](http://automattic.com/code/widgets/) and started converting my sidebar to [widgets](http://widgets.wordpress.com/). Great fun! But still not quite there yet either. The first difficulty was understanding that widgets are plugins and need to be activated before they appear in the widgets pool.
If you embark on a similar adventure, get the [Exec PHP widget](http://ottodestruct.com/blog/2006/04/09/fun-with-widgets/) first. You can literally paste your current sidebar into it. You’re allowed nine instances of it, once you find that you can select that number lower down on the widgets page. [Drop-down archive widget](http://tech.windsofstorm.net/wordpress/drop-archive-widget/) is nice. Sadly, [Show coComments](http://irgeek.net/projects/show-cocomments/) doesn’t seem to like apostrophes as a title, and there’s obviously something else wrong too — it worked briefly for me, but then stopped working. Didn’t manage to figure out why despite over half an hour of troubleshooting. Oh, and while I was at it, I uncovered a [small glitch in the coComment Enhancer plugin](http://www.andare.ch/blog/2006/05/cocomment-enhancer-wordpress-plugin-v12b/#comment-5817) — if your blog URL and wordpress install URLs are different, you might want to patch up your version (it’s really easy).