[fr] Deux problèmes avec Sandbox: les menus déroulants qui se déroulent décalés sur la droite dans IE, et l'absence de feuille de style pour l'impression. Toute aide bienvenue.
As you might have seen, [Sandbox](http://www.plaintxt.org/themes/sandbox/) is now [my theme of choice for WordPress](http://climbtothestars.org/tags/sandbox/). [Diurnal](http://www.sndbx.org/results/designs/diurnal/), here on CTTS, is built upon Sandbox, and I’m using it with a client to build a new design from scratch. It’s a nice base to work from, in a [CSS Zen Garden](http://www.csszengarden.com/) way.
However, there are problems. Here are two I’m stuck with on my client site. I posted them to the [Sandbox forums](http://www.sndbx.org/forums/), but I thought I’d mention them here in case one of you smart readers had an answer.
1. [No print stylesheet?](http://www.sndbx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=221): does anybody have a print stylesheet handy for use with Sandbox? If I can avoid writing one from scratch…
2. [Broken drop-down menus in IE](http://www.sndbx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=220): I’m far from a drop-down menu specialist, so I’m not sure where to start to fix the IE wonkiness I’ve noticed. The menus in IE do not drop right below the parent menu as [shown here](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/1998710028/), but overlap on the neighbouring menu item on the right.
Thanks for any help or pointers you can bring me.
- Print CSS Plugin (WordPress) Needs CSS Guru [en] (2008)
- K2 [en] (2006)
- Upgrade, Shmupgrade [en] (2007)
- Bunny's Print CSS Plugin Upgrade [en] (2008)
- Busy Busy Busy [en] (2008)
- Reboot9 — Ted Rheingold: Learning from Dogs and Cats [en] (2007)
- Intranet [en] (2000)
- Lift11: Marcel Kampman, Reinventing schools — project Dream School [en] (2011)
- Tags and Categories are not the Same! [en] (2006)
- Web [en] (2001)