[fr] Pour une raison ou pour une autre, mon site à décidé de perdre sa feuille de style. C'est bien dans la ligne de ces deux dernières journées foireuses. Suggestions bienvenues.
So, yesterday I spend four hours on British trains to get from Luton to Sydenham Hill. Today I [try to live-blog a conference](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/short-fowa-complaint/) which only provides power strips at the back of the conference rooms, and offers wifi which is just about as stable as my cellphone connection (understand: mostly useless).
It’s only logical that my website should decide to stop displaying correctly, without me doing anything obvious to it.
If anybody has an idea, let me know. And please forgive us while we look a bit naked. Probably won’t have time to fix this right away.
- My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007 [en] (2007)
- Short FOWA Complaint [en] (2007)
- From LIFT06 to LIFT08 [en] (2008)
- First Impressions of LIFT'06 [en] (2006)
- Hashtags For My Followees [en] (2007)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: Web 2.0 Expo Europe [en] (2008)
- WoWiPAD1 and WPD2 News [en] (2007)
- Website Pro Day 3: Results! [en] (2008)
- K2 Styles and Mods [en] (2006)
- I'm Working for coComment [en] (2006)
4 thoughts on “General Suckiness [en]”
Strange indeed. In the screen shot it looks like the CSS is not (or just partly) loading.
I now see the Kubrick theme btw, which is showing up correctly, but I assume you’ve changed that yourself?
Yes, as people are visiting here to read my FOWA notes, I thought I’d at least present them with something legible. Will look at this tomorrow.
My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007…
Despite lack of power and wifi, I did manage to take a rather insane amount of notes during the Future of Web Apps conference in London.
You can help me out by posting links to slideshows, other notes, speaker blog posts on the notes posts I made. I t…