[fr] Essai d'habillage. K2 semble aussi être un bon point de départ, peut-être nécessitant moins de travail que Sandbox.
[Chris](http://factoryjoe.com/blog/) suggested that [I check out K2](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/09/09/using-hatom/#comment-125799), which has been [hAtomised](http://getk2.com/2006/08/k2-plays-in-sandbox/). I have to say I like it! There might be less work starting from K2 than [from Sandbox](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/09/09/the-hatomisation-of-ctts/). The only grudge I might have against K2 for the moment is that [they prefer UTW](http://getk2.com/about/) to my [Bunny Tags](http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/BunnysTechnoratiTags). (Means I don’t have a lot else to complain about.)
Modifying the template for Bunny Tags and Basic Bilingual was quickly done. I quite like this Star Wars design, even though it’s not pink! Here’s a screenshot, because I guess it won’t last long…
- Upgrade, Shmupgrade [en] (2007)
- Basic Bilingual and Bunny's Technorati Tags Plugins Updated for WordPress 2.1 [en] (2007)
- WordPress Sandbox Theme Problems [en] (2007)
- Basic Bilingual 0.3 for Multilingual Blogging [en] (2007)
- Website Pro Day 3: Results! [en] (2008)
- Nasty Problem With Basic Bilingual Plugin [en] (2007)
- Two Plugin Updates: Basic Bilingual 0.32 and Language Linker 0.2 [en] (2008)
- WordPress Deaf to Pings [en] (2007)
- The hAtomisation of CTTS [en] (2006)
- K2 Styles and Mods [en] (2006)
6 thoughts on “K2 [en]”
I think K2 is growing on me, and I’ll definitely use it as a base for my next layout. Just one thing that bugs me: archive pages don’t show complete posts. Anybody know where to change that?
Is it possible to learn this power? I like that design 🙂
However, you should change the color scheme for the comments: gray on gray isn’t really readable…
Yeah, you’re right it’s not really nice… What do you mean by “power”?