[fr] Les plugins "Bunny's Technorati Tags" et "Basic Bilingual" fonctionnent à présent avec WordPress 2.0.
It took me a couple of hours, but both [Basic Bilingual](http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/BasicBilingual) and [Bunny’s Technorati Tags](http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/BunnysTechnoratiTags) are now WordPress 2.0-compatible.
A few minor tweaks have been made, most significant of which is that these two plugins can now be used for Pages in addition to normal posts.
They should work, though I haven’t troubleshooted them extensively — please ring the bell if you bump into any problems.
- Trying WPMU [en] (2006)
- Basic Bilingual and Bunny's Technorati Tags Plugins Updated for WordPress 2.1 [en] (2007)
- Basic Bilingual 0.4 [en] (2009)
- Print CSS Plugin (WordPress) Needs CSS Guru [en] (2008)
- Kit d'installation de WordPress en français [en] (2005)
- Events in WordPress [en] (2007)
- Hack: Make Bunny Tags Point to Your Blog Tagspace [en] (2006)
- Simple Technorati Tags Plugin for WordPress [en] (2005)
- Facebook Page Like Buttons: Quick and Dirty [en] (2010)
- Angst: My Categories are Still a Mess [en] (2008)
5 thoughts on “Plugin Updates for WordPress 2.0 [en]”
w00t, steph, you made bunny’s tags even better, pages now as well! i know, its “just an additional hook”, but what a good hook twas…
What I want to do on my blog, is every few hours take the oldest post and move it to the
front of the queue, all automatically. Anyone know if there is a plugin that can do this or
a simple way to set up another plugin to do this (use my own feed perhaps)?