[fr] Quand on dit que les questions de sécurité sont le maillon faible... Voici un exemple magnifique en action. Visiblement implémenté par quelqu'un n'ayant à disposition qu'un demi-cerveau.
Sometimes I come across stuff online that makes me really mad. Like this:
And it gets better (yeah, they tell you this after you’ve tried defining your password, of course):
Honestly, what were they thinking?! Answer: they weren’t thinking. This was clearly designed by somebody with half a brain. And approved by somebody with half a brain.
This is the online equivalent of putting three locks on your door and leaving the window wide open just next to it.
Anybody with about 5 minutes to spare can easily find my answer to any of these three “secret questions” (aha!) by digging around a bit online.
This is just plain STUPID.
- Nothing [en] (2001)
- The Orange Plastic Bag [en] (2002)
- Idea: Working as a Freelance Researcher [en] (2010)
- Reverting iTunes 10 to an iTunes 9 look: Icon, Buttons, Colors [en] (2010)
- Slowing Down: About Cleaning, Laundry, Accounting, and Backlogs [en] (2010)
- Airport Security [en] (2007)
- I Need to Blog! [en] (2009)
- Berlin, Belgrade: Two Contrasting Airport Experiences [en] (2007)
- Slow SSH Login from MacBook [en] (2006)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)