One hundred and fifty remaining passengers are stuck on a ship drifting through the stars far from home, propulsion and guidance hopelessly wrecked by saboteurs still amongst them. There is no salvation for them, just death when life-support systems will fail. They end up deciding to blow up the ship.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- The passengers awoke many centuries later [en] (2009)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- The growth on his shoulder was becoming ugly [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- 50 Words [en] (2008)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Love [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)