They found the boy’s body in an underwater cave covered in strange paintings.
People who visited it went mad, painting away until they dropped. The plague spread.
Against all scientific advice, Josh brought in a shaman, who chased the spirits back into the other world.
The infected all dropped dead.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- She left her home, setting out [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- One hundred and fifty remaining passengers [en] (2009)
2 thoughts on “They found the boy's body [en]”
Hello Steph, here I am leaving a comment for your troubleshooting purposes… hope it works! 🙂
Didn’t quite understand the story but it sounded mysteriously nice!