In Elo’s granddad’s garden was a pile of ancient computer junk. Elo and his best friend Lit spent their summer putting them back together so that they could explore the treasures buried on those hard drives, piecing back together the lives of their long dead owners, journeying into the past.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- Lies [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- "I've got it," said Paul [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)