The fridge did its best to keep its humans happy. Fresh vegetables and snacks, juicy meat and sweet wine.
With the years it started failing, but did its best. Kicks of frustration denting its door and bruising its character.
Weary, broken, and frustrated, it poisoned them all one sunny morning.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- Inner Swamp [en] (2010)
- The passengers awoke many centuries later [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Small Black Flies [en] (2010)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- The crow yelled at the cat [en] (2011)
- Here and there, people start discovering strangers [en] (2009)