Judy sat down on the mountain trail to catch her breath. She imagined all the others who had travelled the same path, centuries or even thousands of years before.
The chill of a ghost disturbed her nap, and she awoke somebody else, dressed in furs, in a time long past.
- The passengers awoke many centuries later [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Love [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)