She left her home, setting out through the world to discover who she was. She met a dying mother, a lover whom she loved more than she loved herself, and a wise man who taught her to look deep inside her soul.
She found her answers: life is a journey.
This is a 50-word short story. Read more by me on CTTS or by others too on Facebook.
- They are five [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- Lies [en] (2009)
- They found the boy's body [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- One hundred and fifty remaining passengers [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
One thought on “She left her home, setting out [en]”