[fr] Peu d'envie d'écrire (et donc de bloguer). Pas courant pour moi!
This hasn’t happened to me often before, but I’m going through a phase where I don’t feel like blogging at all. Actually, I don’t even feel like writing, which is really quite unusual.
I’m still in a “tired of documenting my life” mood. And, related to that, I think my brain is simply tired, and I think it’s going to take me some time to get over having spent too long in overdrive. Burn-out? Maybe, or not quite, but possibly a family member of the big nasty one. For those of you who worry: I’ve had a medical check-up and I’m fine, I’m pretty happy, chugging along with my work, but I feel a kind of general tiredness.
So, I’m making sure I rest enough, and not pushing myself too much. Which includes not pushing myself to write when I don’t feel like it. Does this have to do with my experiment in keeping certain things to myself?
A lot of questions, you see. Maybe this is it. I’m going through a phase of my life which contains a lot of questions (personal ones only I can answer) and not many answers or insights to share with the world.
To be honest, though, I’m still blogging. It just feels to me like I’m not, but posts actually get posted.
That being said, now I’m going to give my brain a rest!
- "Have-to" Posts and "Want-to" Posts [en] (2009)
- Long Time No Blog [en] (2011)
- Here We Are Again [en] (2008)
- More Musings on My Blogging [en] (2009)
- Blogging Like Cleaning the Flat [en] (2009)
- Testing Meme Propagation In Blogspace: Add Your Blog! [en] (2004)
- A couple more days offline [en] (2008)
- Cheese Sandwich Blog [en] (2005)
- Blogging Tribe: A Social and Blogging Experiment Looking for Volunteers [en] (2013)
- Third Back to Blogging Challenge [en] (2013)