[fr] Beaucoup à écrire mais une déclaration d'impôts à liquider avant.
I have a lot to write. LeWeb was a blast, and as I’ve been a bit under-conferenced this year, it sent my mind spinning and my list of “things to blog about” has doubled (it wasn’t short to start with).
However, to write about stuff I need to think about, I need a certain amount of peace. And that peace will come when I’ve finished dealing with accounting from 18 months ago (you can have a guess) and my accountant has all he needs in his hands to do my tax declaration before I get in trouble with the authorities. (It’s OK, I have a few days left.)
Peace will also come when I’ve caught up on my sleep debt and fought off the little cold that’s tickling up my nose.
And figured out when to do my Christmas shopping.
After that, expect to be knocked out by a series of extraordinary posts. (Well, maybe not extraordinary — I’m trying to learn to sell myself ;-))
- Christmas [en] (2007)
- Deadline Today For LeWeb Blogger Accreditation [en] (2008)
- To Do, To Live [en] (2003)
- Why I Got Lost in LeWeb3 Videos [en] (2007)
- "Have-to" Posts and "Want-to" Posts [en] (2009)
- At Some Point I Started Caring About What I Wrote Here [en] (2017)
- Slightly Funky CTTS [en] (2009)
- LeWeb'09 is About to Start! [en] (2009)
- Conversation Feeds [en] (2006)
- Quick LeWeb'10 News, and IceRocket [en] (2010)