[fr] Me voici à Paris pour la conférence LeWeb. Quelques liens pour suivre la conférence depuis chez vous!
Here I am, sitting in the 104 in Paris, surrounded by a big gaggle of geeky bloggers plugged into the ethernet cables kindly provided at the little tables near the stage.
It’s going to get crazy really soon, so here are a few pointers for those of you who want to follow things as they unfold:
- #leweb, leweb, and leweb09 on Twitter (if it doesn’t go over capacity too often ;-))
- photos on Flickr tagged leweb and leweb09
- the official LeWeb blog, where I’ll be trying to publish guest posts from official bloggers during the conference
- the complete collection of posts by the Official Bloggers, all in one place and feed thanks to Superfeedr
- follow the conference live on Ustream by going to LeWeb.net
(I will tell you later about my arrival in Paris, and escaping the metro to find myself in a huge cloud of smoke, in the middle of a crowd, with CRS cops cordoning off the streets all around…)