He kept checking his iPhone on the bus. A little compulsive, maybe.
She took out her Poken and dangled it in front of her — an invitation. He looked at her, took his out, and they connected without a word. Just a smile.
She’d check him out in detail this evening.
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- Sally crept up towards the light [en] (2009)
- Here and there, people start discovering strangers [en] (2009)
- Small Black Flies [en] (2010)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- Judy sat down on the mountain trail [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- Tommy pulled the covers over his head [en] (2009)