[fr] Je suis toujours à la conférence Supernova, où je prends des photos plutôt que des notes (vu l'état).
I’m still at Supernova (gosh, third day!), feeling a lot more human now but still taking more photos than notes. I’m sitting in the second row now, so we’ll see. I might take notes. Do check out my photos, though — as for [Reboot](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/collections/72157600420715249/ “See my Reboot photos.”), I’ve [organised them into sub-sets](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/collections/72157600420716687/ “All the Supernova photos, organised in sub-sets.”) and [one general, recapitulative set](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/sets/72157600415746010/) which contains all the photographs. Here are the sub-sets so far:
**Update, Friday 21st**
Please add tags as you look through them (particularly names of people, I really don’t know everyone!) and if you take photos of Supernova, [consider opening up tagging to the whole Flickr community](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/06/20/flickr-open-up-tagging-your-photos-to-the-community-please/).
Reception in a skyscraper, with a view you shouldn’t miss!
- Flickr: Open Up Tagging Your Photos to the Community, Please [en] (2007)
- Reboot9 Was Bub.blicio.us! [en] (2007)
- Photos, Photos [en] (2007)
- A Day at WordCamp 2007 [en] (2007)
- My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007 [en] (2007)
- Videos, Videos! And Kittens! [en] (2007)
- Time to Leave San Francisco [en] (2007)
- Flickr Meetup in Bern [en] (2005)
- WordPress Finally Has Tags! [en] (2007)
- Multilingual Proposals (Reboot, BlogCamp) [en] (2007)
One thought on “Taking Photos at Supernova [en]”