[fr] Quelques photos de mes vacances au chalet.
As you know if you read my latest posts (I’m going on a link strike, be warned, so it’s up to you to dig), I was up in the mountains for nearly a week, staying at my chalet with a friend.
And I took photos.
I’d been on a photo strike for ages, and I rediscovered how much I liked taking photos, and even sorting them 🙂
Here are the albums of my days in Gryon:
- general photos of the chalet, view, cat, and surroundings (slideshow)
- Day 1, Croix des Chaux – Taveyanne – Villars (slideshow)
- Day 2, Taming the overgrown chalet garden (slideshow)
- Day 3, Bretaye – Col de la Croix – Gryon (slideshow)
- Day 4, Solalex – Anzeinde – Pas de Cheville – Anzeinde (slideshow)
- Mountain flowers and insects encountered along the way (slideshow)
Feel free to tag my photos, add notes, or add questions. I know most of the places and mountains photographed, but it’s easier to add information as it’s asked for!
My sets and collections are somewhat out of control, of course, but there is some underlying layer or organization. Maybe ten years from now I’ll go through with my project to select photos for a book or an exhibition (maybe you can help me: tags forbook and forexpo — doesn’t hurt to try).
If you’re using Firefox, you might want to download and install the PicLens plugin.
Here are some random photos that I like.
I’m looking forward to my next holiday!
- Retour en plaine [en] (2008)
- Second day offline [en] (2008)
- Photos Online on Flickr, Facebook, and Google+ With Lightroom [en] (2013)
- A Year of Chalet Mini-Holidays [en] (2009)
- Lecture au soleil à 2000 mètres [en] (2008)
- Working Too Much or Not Enough? [en] (2009)
- Photos I [en] (2001)
- Firefox Extension Can Work With Flock [en] (2006)
- Begonia Flowers [en] (2011)
- Fiddling With Video: Lightroom, YouTube, and iMovie [en] (2013)