[fr] Installé OpenID sur ce blog.
Well, without really knowing what I’m doing, I’ve [got myself an OpenID](https://www.myopenid.com/), and installed both the [WordPress OpenID Plugin](http://verselogic.net/projects/wordpress/wordpress-openid-plugin/) and [WordPress OpenID Delagation](http://kveton.com/blog/2007/01/08/wordpress-openid-delegate-plugin/) plugins. Stuck a few [links in del.icio.us](http://del.icio.us/steph/openid).
You should normally be able to use OpenID to comment here, and I should normally be able to use OpenID where it’s accepted.
- Trying WPMU [en] (2006)
- CTTS Upgraded, Jetpacked, and Roboted [en] (2011)
- Events in WordPress [en] (2007)
- Bunny's Print CSS Plugin Upgrade [en] (2008)
- Print CSS Plugin (WordPress) Needs CSS Guru [en] (2008)
- Simple Technorati Tags Plugin for WordPress [en] (2005)
- The hAtomisation of CTTS [en] (2006)
- Two Updated Plugins For WordPress [en] (2006)
- Trying the Disqus WordPress Plugin [en] (2008)
- Hairy .htaccess Dreamhost WordPress Problem [en] (2006)
One thought on “OpenID at CTTS [en]”
Hmmm.Maybe I’m missing something, but I can’t figure out how to use OpenId to sign in here.