[fr] Quelques commentaires, drôles à mon goût, que les spammeurs ont tenté de laisser sur ce blog.
Now that Spam Karma has been efficiently killing nearly 600 spams during the last 48 hours, here are a few chosen tidbits from the deletion log.
Your website is beautifully decorated and easily navigated. I have enjoyed visiting this site today and hope to visit many more times in the future.
- Easily navigated! Wow. Now that exceeds my expectations. I’m not certain I want you to visit many more times in future, though.
Thank you for opening a wonderfully new sight..I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.
- Er… thanks to you!
Good morning, I am new to this site. I have just learned about this site. I am going to read on and it’s very interesting to know
- Yes, I’m very glad to know that!
I put my step in to your guestbook like I always.
- Hope you didn’t break anything there.
I found your website after I have been surfing the internet to be useful.
- That sounds like a great way to make oneself useful.
Just stopped by to visit and got the crunch on your stuff in here – bravo!
- Did it taste nice?
Which one do you prefer? If you got fun spam lines too, post them in the comments.
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)
- Grandma and Bagha [en] (2001)
- Pet Peeve: Marketers and Advertisers Cold-Sending Junk E-mails [en] (2013)
- Blogging in the Morning: Lift12, 3615, StartupWeekend [en] (2012)
- Seesmic Addiction [en] (2008)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)
- Solved Another MacBook Fan Problem! [en] (2009)
- Trying Something Different [en] (2014)
- Delicious! A Great Bookmarks Manager [en] (2004)
- My Journey Out of Procrastination: Not Running (Firewalls and iPhone Alarms) [en] (2010)
6 thoughts on “Chosen Spam Tidbits [en]”
“Just wanted to say hi, thanks and bye”
I agree that some of these comments are quite entertaining, but should they have been blocked by the spam killer? Does it really recognize non-grammatical sentences? If so, you’re onto a winner! A contrario, I think most of the quotes deserved to appear on you site…. Having authored some text categorization software, I know that it’s not easy to distinguish spam from ham, but maybe you could tone down the killing level… (will this message make it past the censor, I wonder?)
It blocks the spams by ip and links, and also if the spambot uses HTML entities to try to get past keyword-filtering systems. See the details for the matching criteria on Dave’s blog — it’s pretty complex!
spamassassin a laissé passer ça ? 🙂
Spamassassin? C’est du spam de commentaires 🙂
Et il a pas laissé passer, justement — il a effacé direct, mais il me fait un compte-rendu!
Regarding what the comment above said regarding nice things being killed by the spam killer, I believe that that person has never had their blog visited by the phentermine spammer… Those are typical comments in the latest round of spammer bots, and most definitely need to be removed. I know I was getting hundreds of posts per day.