[fr] Quelques commentaires, drôles à mon goût, que les spammeurs ont tenté de laisser sur ce blog.
Now that Spam Karma has been efficiently killing nearly 600 spams during the last 48 hours, here are a few chosen tidbits from the deletion log.
Your website is beautifully decorated and easily navigated. I have enjoyed visiting this site today and hope to visit many more times in the future.
- Easily navigated! Wow. Now that exceeds my expectations. I’m not certain I want you to visit many more times in future, though.
Thank you for opening a wonderfully new sight..I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.
- Er… thanks to you!
Good morning, I am new to this site. I have just learned about this site. I am going to read on and it’s very interesting to know
- Yes, I’m very glad to know that!
I put my step in to your guestbook like I always.
- Hope you didn’t break anything there.
I found your website after I have been surfing the internet to be useful.
- That sounds like a great way to make oneself useful.
Just stopped by to visit and got the crunch on your stuff in here – bravo!
- Did it taste nice?
Which one do you prefer? If you got fun spam lines too, post them in the comments.
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)
- Grandma and Bagha [en] (2001)
- Pet Peeve: Marketers and Advertisers Cold-Sending Junk E-mails [en] (2013)
- Blogging in the Morning: Lift12, 3615, StartupWeekend [en] (2012)
- Seesmic Addiction [en] (2008)
- Weekly Planning After the Winter Break [en] (2010)
- Solved Another MacBook Fan Problem! [en] (2009)
- Delicious! A Great Bookmarks Manager [en] (2004)
- A couple more days offline [en] (2008)
- My Journey Out of Procrastination: Not Running (Firewalls and iPhone Alarms) [en] (2010)