I’m pleased to announce that I am in charge of managing blogger accreditations for [the conference LeWeb’08 Paris](http://www.lewebparis.com/) which will take place on December 9-10th.
For the fifth year running, this huge conference organised by Géraldine and Loïc Le Meur will receive 1500 participants from the business, media, and internet worlds to listen to an amazing line-up of speakers — gathered this year around the theme ***love***. Just look at [the programme](http://www.lewebparis.com/schedule.html) to get a taste of what’s in store (listen to the video!) — plus great food, a [startup competition](http://www.lewebparis.com/startup.html), incredible networking, giant screens…
I went to LeWeb in 2006 for the first time, and I have to say I was blown away by what they had managed to put together. If you’ve never been to Le Web, it’s really worth experiencing. And if you have… Well, I probably don’t need to say much more.
This year, maybe you will one of the lucky ones to be invited there, as LeWeb is selecting bloggers, podcasters, and generally “electronic media people” from all over the world to cover the conference.
This selection will be based on:
– their geographical and linguistic location (ever thought of language as an online “place”?)
– their readership and influence
– their motivation and the value they offer the conference by their presence
– when they made their request (yes, there is an element of first come, first served in the selection).
Selected bloggers will be asked to display a badge on their blog upto the conference date and blog about it at least once before mid-November. They will be listed in an official blogroll on the conference site and will be given a “blogger accreditation” to attend the conference and cover it.
Send an e-mail to [email protected] (I’ll receive it) with Due to the rather large number of people applying, please fill in this form, which will ask you for information like:
– your name
– your URL
– the country you live in
– the language you will be blogging about LeWeb in
– your Twitter username if you have one
– if you’ve attended previous LeWeb conferences, and when
– why we should invite you 🙂 (we know you’re great and you certainly deserve it, but what does LeWeb get out of the deal?)
Bloggers who are also journalists should apply for a regular press pass at [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]).
Waiting to hear from you, and looking forward to seeing you at LeWeb in a couple of months!
- Recommend Bloggers (and Podcasters!) for LeWeb'11 Accreditation [en] (2011)
- LeWeb'10: Tell Us Which Bloggers or Podcasters to Invite [en] (2010)
- LeWeb'10 Bloggers: the Ball is Rolling [en] (2010)
- Deadline Today For LeWeb Blogger Accreditation [en] (2008)
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb'09: Apply Between September 16th-23rd [en] (2009)
- Blogger/Podcaster Typology Survey: Please Contribute! [en] (2010)
- LeWeb'09 is About to Start! [en] (2009)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: Web 2.0 Expo Europe [en] (2008)
- LeWeb'09: Bloggers, Social Media Club House, Boat Party [en] (2009)
- Quick LeWeb'10 News, and IceRocket [en] (2010)
23 thoughts on “Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb Paris [en]”
On va en parler autour de nous !
Request/application sent !
toi, tu viens de te créer une bande de pote et de facto une bande d'ennemis… A mon avis tu vas pas rigoler tous les jours 🙂
bon courage quand meme,
En voilà une bonne nouvelle ! Tadam, je tente le coup !
Application sent. Puuh, still early in the morning, hope i didnt forgot something important 😉
Je me lance !!!
I'd like an invite for blogging in the Greek audience.
Μια πρόσκληση για Έλληνα blogger παρακαλώ!
request sent !!
ha moi aussi 🙂
Great ! 🙂 Allez je tente moi aussi
Une ou deux précisions, surtout pour les francophones:
– nous cherchons des blogueurs établis, respectés, ayant une certaine influence
– précisez ce que votre présence apportera comme valeur ajoutée à la conférence, et non le contraire! (je reçois beaucoup de demandes où les gens expliquent à quel point ils vont retirer de la valeur de la conférence, mais ça ne suffit pas: si on offre un passe, on veut quelque chose en retour!)
bloggers selection date
Done. It should be great if we could do it again with @arnehulstein, you know with the Ford and have Pitch-talks at the back seat pre and during Le Web 🙂
I'll send. Thanks for the opportunity. 🙂
the google form doesn't work 🙁
hello; i don’t know "who we are, we have a non profit association in carcassonne we work a lot to create host sites free, and educate french people about how to use comp generally, create and maintain sites……………. as a non profit association we don’t have a cent to get in paris but we would be very very very very very very very happy to be there, please send us some tickets, let us be there.
our site is shayowo.org