I’m pleased to announce that I am in charge of managing blogger accreditations for [the conference LeWeb’08 Paris](http://www.lewebparis.com/) which will take place on December 9-10th.
For the fifth year running, this huge conference organised by Géraldine and Loïc Le Meur will receive 1500 participants from the business, media, and internet worlds to listen to an amazing line-up of speakers — gathered this year around the theme ***love***. Just look at [the programme](http://www.lewebparis.com/schedule.html) to get a taste of what’s in store (listen to the video!) — plus great food, a [startup competition](http://www.lewebparis.com/startup.html), incredible networking, giant screens…
I went to LeWeb in 2006 for the first time, and I have to say I was blown away by what they had managed to put together. If you’ve never been to Le Web, it’s really worth experiencing. And if you have… Well, I probably don’t need to say much more.
This year, maybe you will one of the lucky ones to be invited there, as LeWeb is selecting bloggers, podcasters, and generally “electronic media people” from all over the world to cover the conference.
This selection will be based on:
– their geographical and linguistic location (ever thought of language as an online “place”?)
– their readership and influence
– their motivation and the value they offer the conference by their presence
– when they made their request (yes, there is an element of first come, first served in the selection).
Selected bloggers will be asked to display a badge on their blog upto the conference date and blog about it at least once before mid-November. They will be listed in an official blogroll on the conference site and will be given a “blogger accreditation” to attend the conference and cover it.
– your name
– your URL
– the country you live in
– the language you will be blogging about LeWeb in
– your Twitter username if you have one
– if you’ve attended previous LeWeb conferences, and when
– why we should invite you 🙂 (we know you’re great and you certainly deserve it, but what does LeWeb get out of the deal?)
Waiting to hear from you, and looking forward to seeing you at LeWeb in a couple of months!
- Recommend Bloggers (and Podcasters!) for LeWeb'11 Accreditation [en] (2011)
- LeWeb'10: Tell Us Which Bloggers or Podcasters to Invite [en] (2010)
- LeWeb'10 Bloggers: the Ball is Rolling [en] (2010)
- Deadline Today For LeWeb Blogger Accreditation [en] (2008)
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb'09: Apply Between September 16th-23rd [en] (2009)
- Blogger/Podcaster Typology Survey: Please Contribute! [en] (2010)
- LeWeb'09 is About to Start! [en] (2009)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: Web 2.0 Expo Europe [en] (2008)
- LeWeb'09: Bloggers, Social Media Club House, Boat Party [en] (2009)
- Quick LeWeb'10 News, and IceRocket [en] (2010)