[fr] Aujourd'hui, dernier jour pour l'accréditation blogueur de la conférence LeWeb'08. Nous avons reçu énormément d'inscriptions, surtout de la part de blogueurs écrivant en français, anglais, espagnol, italien, allemand.
The deadline for requesting accreditation is today, end of my day.
Without getting into precise numbers, this is of course way more than the number of passes we have available for bloggers (but let me reassure you, we don’t just have a dozen or so, of course — somewhere in between).
Most bloggers requesting a pass have announced that they would blog about LeWeb’08 in English or French, which is quite natural. We will take that into account when selecting pass-holders. German, Italian, and Spanish are also well-represented. If you blog in another language than these and have a tech/business-oriented blog, do get in touch today.
Each person who filled in the form will receive an answer, whether they are selected as official LeWeb’08 bloggers or not. Selected bloggers will be announced on the 20th (next Monday), so don’t fret if you haven’t heard from me yet.
Géraldine just contacted me to point me to the page of banners LeWeb’08 staff have prepared, so go and help yourself in the meantime!
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb Paris [en] (2008)
- Blogger Accreditation for LeWeb'10: You Have One Week Left [en] (2010)
- Where Are the International Bloggers and Podcasters? [en] (2010)
- LeWeb09: Blogger Accreditation Request Form Open! [en] (2009)
- Blogger Accreditations for LeWeb'09: Apply Between September 16th-23rd [en] (2009)
- LeWeb'10: Tell Us Which Bloggers or Podcasters to Invite [en] (2010)
- LeWeb'10 Bloggers: the Ball is Rolling [en] (2010)
- Recommend Bloggers (and Podcasters!) for LeWeb'11 Accreditation [en] (2011)
- Swiss Bloggers: Want To Go To OrangeCinema (ZH, BE, BS)? [en] (2012)
- A Lot to Write [en] (2009)