Batch Categories 0.9

[fr] Batch Categories pour WordPress a été corrigé et fonctionne à  présent. Le compagnon idéal si vous desirez changer les catégories de nombreux billets en même temps.

Batch Categories 0.9 is out! It’s the ideal companion for large-scale post-import messy category work. List all posts belonging to a category or matching a keyword, and edit their categories, easily visible at a glace with a collection of sexy drop-down lists. What’s new since the the first draft?

• It now works, and does not “eat” categories without a warning. (Pretty nice of it, huh?)
  • It tells you what it did — which categories it added to which posts, and which ones it removed.
  • Add a whole bunch of posts to a category with one click.
  • Remove a whole bunch of posts from a category with one click.
  • Ensures that all the categories for a post are always listed, whatever the setting for the limit number of drop-down lists.
  • This is what it can look like.

You can still access it as a plugin or edit the Edit navigation menu, as described in my post introducing Batch Categories. If you’re in a hurry, just drop the PHP file into your wp-admin directory and send your browser straight on it.

Next steps?

• Gather feedback from courageous testers (please don’t blame me if you haven’t backed up your post2cat table and things go wrong) for chasing the last bugs, improving interface and functionality.
  • Redo the code which generates the drop-down lists to take advantage of the category cache, and avoid flooding the database with useless queries.
  • Allow more subtle selection of posts: combinations of categories (AND/OR/NOT), categories without their subcategories…
  • Anything else you would want…?

Update 24.07.04: BB made me notice that “All” and “None” didn’t make much sense in the drop-down which allows one to select the categories to display. Replaced them in v. 0.91 by “Any category”.

Similar Posts:

This entry was posted in Wordpress and tagged admin, Announcements, batch, categories, category, hack, plugin, post, printscreen, Real Live Code, screen, Wanted, Weblog Technology, Wordpress. Bookmark the permalink.

134 Responses to Batch Categories 0.9

1. BB says:

I can’t get it to show more posts. I change the “$showposts=10;” to “$showposts=200;” and “$showposts=99;”, but I still don’t get any more posts. I’m trying to remove all posts on my WP blog from their parent categories and leave them in just their subcategories.

2. Steph says:

Try using the select box to choose a category — that will show you all the posts in that category. Then you can use the “Add category” drop-down to put them in the parent category, and then the “Remove category” (same drop-down) to remove them from their old child category.

Does this help?

3. BB says:

I can't get it to show more posts. I change the “$showposts=10;” to “$showposts=200;” and “$showposts=99;”, but I still don't get any more posts. I'm trying to remove all posts on my WP blog from their parent categories and leave them in just their subcategories.

4. BB says:

I got it working. Thank you. Actually, I regret having got it working, because in unassigning posts to their parent categories it took them off of the category dropdown on my index.php page. I ended up causing myself a problem, rather than a solution. Anyway, it works.

5. PJ Holden says:

Stumbled across your site from google, really would like easy category editing – but I can’t get it to work! :( — I’m getting Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /../wordpress/wp-admin/batch-categories.php on line 24 . I’ve tried on my home server and my internet server but it’s exactly the same on both! any ideas?

Cheers!

• pj
  6. Steph says:

make sure there is no whitespace before the opening ?php tag and the closing ? one, first of all.

7. Podz says:

I just used this great plugin to recat 827 posts.

Reset all posts to default. Asked plugin to display the default (this was a mistake on my part asking it to do so much work), and then recat’d the posts in several huge chunks. No crashes, no oddness, worked wonderfully – great stuff !

Thank you !

8. Pingback: coldforged.org > Blog Archive > WordPress batch category editing

9. Pingback: Mangas Verdes » Peleà¡ndome con el WP (II)

10. Nick Evil says:

Ah.. Just got it tweaked nicely into my admin panel. Thank you. This Brings me one step closer to my migration from Blogger to WP.

Nick // SC

11. Nick Evil says:

Ah..

Nick // SC

12. Pingback: ॒œ’‹ä’º’Œè?’œé’³’¥à¥’¿’™è’£’¡à¥?’·é’–’’ » WordPress R

13. Dave M. says:

I think I may have found a bug in Batch Categories. Although, being careful, I think I can avoid it in the future…

I was cleaning up some categories I had duplicated. I just finished batch changing all the posts. I went into the Categories screen, went to the sub-category to be removed. The categories I was working on looked something like this: WWW - Spamming - – Referral - – Comment

All three categories had posts that I moved to a different category that better fit. I had just finished removing the ‘Spamming’ category from posts that had them when I went to delete the Spamming category.

When I deleted the ‘Spamming’ category, the admin pages died. The site was still OK, but I got errors when trying to access WP’s Admin pages. It was reporting a php error saying something about the fact that some headers were attempting to be loaded when index.php had already loaded them or something like that. It mentioned batch-access.php, so I deleted that file from the plugins folder and tried reloading the admin pages.

I was able to reload the pages at that point. Whew! I uploaded the batch-access.php file and re-activated the plugin. Everything still works.

The two sub-categories that were under ‘Spamming’ were now sub-categories of ‘WWW’. So I deleted them without incident.

I am assuming that by attempting to delete a sub-category that had sub-categories of its own was not a good thing.

I’m still going to use this plugin often, I just know I’ll need to move things around again. I’ll just stay away from deleting the category I had just batch moved if it has sub-categories of it’s own. :)

Just thought you might want to know in case you can reproduce it.

14. Lorelle says:

Trying to install this from WP Plugin Manager brings up a file called “batch-categories.tar.tar” which doesn’t unzip to anything. Can you make sure you include a zip as well as a tar since that works for just about everyone?

15. Lorelle says:

I’m working with v1.5 and I’ve been trying for days to get this to work and it won’t even be recognized by the plugin admin screen. It’s there, there are no spaces where they shouldn’t be, but I can’t get it to work. It worked perfectly in 1.2.

16. Steph says:

Lorelle: first thing you need to know is that Batch Categories is not a “real” plugin. The plugin file (batch-access.php) was provided as a convenient way to offer a link to the extra admin screen I provide (batch-categories.php). If I were to recode this now (and it’s somewhere on the to-do list), I would indeed integrate it more with the existing admin interface.

The file you really want is batch-categories.php (don’t worry about the other one). Just drop it in your wp-admin directory, then point your browser to it (something like http://example.com/wp-admin/batch-categories.php).

I’m not sure if it’ll work in 1.5 — I haven’t tried. Be really careful to back up your database if you do so, and let me know the result!

Hope this helps.

17. Lorelle says:

I'm working with v1.5 and I've been trying for days to get this to work and it won't even be recognized by the plugin admin screen. It's there, there are no spaces where they shouldn't be, but I can't get it to work. It worked perfectly in 1.2.

18. Lorelle says:

Thanks for the specifics. The other batch-categories plugin I used embedded itself right into the EDIT/MANAGE window of the WordPress Admin. This had me a little confused.

It works like a charm with 1.5 with no trauma, so far….

I’ll make a link from the manage window, but it would be nice it you could make it like a plugin so it would automatically make a link appear. Wonderful!

19. Hi, great plugin, I am having a very small problem:

When I try to use the “num=N” variable in the URL, it doesn’t work. Also the “Update” button doesn’t work. Any pointers?

20. I figured out the first problem (num=N), it was browser related. The second problem the “Update” button, still doesn’t work. Any pointers?

21. jim says:

This is great, thanks so much.

22. Joe Edmon says:

Unfortunately, this does not work with WP1.5. It conflicts with the admin.php script, lines 6-9. I hope you’re able to resolve the problems, because this looks like a great and much needed utility.

23. JazzleBug says:

I’ve been using this for a long time and LOVE it. Unforunately, I can’t get it to work in 1.5 either. Will keep trying, though.

24. Riff says:

FYI, Post Levels v0.1 and Batch Categories 0.91 are not compatible when both installed and activated in WordPress v1.5 (final). I installed, activated and tested Post Levels first, and everything was fine. I installed Batch Categories next, and upon activation I got several PHP errors at the top of the Manage Plugins page itself, as well as every other page (have removed full path info from errors):

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/.[...]/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/.[...]/wp-admin/admin.php on line 6 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/.[...]/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/.[...]/wp-admin/admin.php on line 7 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/.[...]/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/.[...]/wp-admin/admin.php on line 8 Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/.[...]/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/.[...]/wp-admin/admin.php on line 9

Errors stopped as soon as I deactivated Batch Categories and refreshed the page.

Would be extremely nice if you and the Post Levels author could collaborate on a fix so both plugins will co-exist on one WP installation. Thanks!

25. JazzleBug says:

I've been using this for a long time and LOVE it. Unforunately, I can't get it to work in 1.5 either. Will keep trying, though.

26. Steph says:

Actually, the “batch-access” part of Batch Categories is not necessary and just makes access to the page easier (batch categories is not actually a plugin, in a sense that it does not use any API hooks; it’s just a standalone page which allows you to mess with the database).

You can try accessing batch-categories.php directly by typing the address of the file in your browser. I am really not sure if it will work or not with 1.5 — so if you do try it, please:

a) back up your database b) let me know how it went

I will be converting Batch Categories into a real 1.5 plugin at some point, but I just have too much other stuff to deal with now.

27. Pingback: mindtrap::weblog » Blog Archive » Coole Wordpress Plugins

28. Pingback: Kurz notiert » Blog Archive » Update mit Tücken und Zeit für einen Neustart

29. Lorelle says:

As I’ve told you, and will again and again, I adore this wonderful plugin. I just installed the new “final” Strayhorn v1.5 and now batch-categories won’t work for nothing. I’ve played around with bits and pieces but all I get is a blank screen. No error messages to help me narrow anything down.

With everyone switching to 1.5 now (well, billions of folks at least – hee hee), this is too valuable a tool to let slide off the map. I think it should be part of the WordPress package – what a contribution!

I really need this to work. It was working up until the new CVS….not happy.

30. Steph says:

I’m really sorry to hear the plugin doesn’t work with 1.5.

As I might have mentioned, I’m swamped right now. If nobody does it before me, I’ll adapt it to 1.5 at some point. If anybody feels like doing it, just go ahead! I really don’t care if it’s me or somebody else who writes the 1.5 version of Batch Categories.

31. Lorelle says:

As I've told you, and will again and again, I adore this wonderful plugin. I just installed the new “final” Strayhorn v1.5 and now batch-categories won't work for nothing. I've played around with bits and pieces but all I get is a blank screen. No error messages to help me narrow anything down.

I really need this to work. It was working up until the new CVS….not happy.

32. Steph says:

I'm really sorry to hear the plugin doesn't work with 1.5.

As I might have mentioned, I'm swamped right now. If nobody does it before me, I'll adapt it to 1.5 at some point. If anybody feels like doing it, just go ahead! I really don't care if it's me or somebody else who writes the 1.5 version of Batch Categories.

33. Pingback: Hugos House of Weblog Horror » Blog Archive » Batch Categories 0.9

34. Kaf says:

To fix the blank page issue in 1.5, at the top of batch-categories.php, right above the require line for admin-header.php, add another for admin.php, like so:

require_once(‘admin.php’); require_once(‘admin-header.php’);

That should be all you need.

-Kaf

35. Pingback: Polikua » Category Updated

36. Lorelle says:

Thanks to Kaf (as mentioned above) and in the WordPress Forums at http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=25084 this now works like a charm. I wish it was a plugin but it’s working and I adore it. THANK YOU to everyone.

37. M1BXD says:

I had quick look at trying to get this to work with mu WordPress within the last month: http://mu.wordpress.org/

Has anyone had any success?

Cheers Mark

38. Pingback: :// aloha! dO15 mi£ € ©1nc() » Benzedrinas Wordpress

39. Pingback: Mindbleed » Blog Archive » WordPress plugins causing grief

40. Pingback: Taking Your Camera on the Road » Really Rocking with WordPress

41. Pingback: Penguinwired.org » Change over is a go

42. Pingback: WordPress Italy » Archivio Blog » Plugin WordPress: Batch Categories

43. Pingback: …in the outer… » Site Updates

44. Pingback: core/dump » Wodpress - the next step…

45. Pingback: Batch Categories Hack at the Dogberry Patch

46. Gary says:

I see my system has sent a pingback I still wanted to say thanks for a great little utility. I have documented what it took for me to get Batch-Categories to work for me in WP 1.5

Only thing I could hope for now is to figure out how to call the routine with just one post ie: wp-admin/batchcategories.php?post=134 That would make it perfect – since I could easily update categories without the ‘post_modified’ date changing.

47. Kafkaesquí says:

Stephanie, when you get around to updating Batch Categories let me know, as I have a reconfigured version that works as a plugin. Still has the separate script (which needs some 1.5 remodeling), but your batch-access now incorporates the admin page automatically, including batch-categories.php from a plugins subdirectory.

48. Stephanie says:

Don’t hesitate to release it yourself in the meantime! I don’t really care if it’s me or somebody else who does it, as long as it’s available for people :-)

49. Stephanie says:

Don't hesitate to release it yourself in the meantime! I don't really care if it's me or somebody else who does it, as long as it's available for people :-)

50. Pingback: empdesign » Blog Archive » Plugins-WP

51. Pingback: Training Today’s Athlete » WordPress Plugins

52. Firstly, I must once I got your plugin working, it was a boon.

I have written a tutorial on the changes that need to be made to get it working in 1.5.1, and also appear on the admin menu.

I also have hosted the changed files for download. If you have any objections to it, let me know and I will remove it.

I also have a couple of ideas for improving the work flow Check my post at http://shvelmur.com/wpress/?p=54

53. Pingback: S H V E L M U R . C O M » Blog Archive » getting batch categories to work with Word press 1.5.1.1

54. Stephanie says:

No objections at all, I’m very happy other people are stepping in to keep Batch Categories alive!

55. Pingback: Footsteps in the Mirror » The Very Long List Of Problems…

56. Grendel says:

Hi, I had this error, too Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started [...]

The files had trailing spaces at the end, remove them and it’ll work. ciao

Grendel

57. Grendel says:

p.s.: I have to correct myself, with the current WP 1.5.1.2 version the batch-categories.php file doesn’t work (I can’t post the php error log though, don’t have access to it)

58. Grendel says:

Hi,
    I had this error, too

The files had trailing spaces at the end, remove them and it'll work.
    ciao

Grendel

59. Pingback: Bitacoras Pueblos de Espaà±a » wordpres

60. Pingback: Batch Categories Hack at the Dogberry Patch

61. Pingback: tylerwillis.com - more website fun

62. theHawke says:

OK so I actually have 2 blogs into the same database with different URLs. There is the one in my link there and

Because the wordpress blogs are installed in a subfolder, I think I am having some weird errors. What code do I need to fix to get this to work? Here are the errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-admin/admin.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-admin/admin.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-admin/admin.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-admin/admin.php on line 13

When I click on the plugin URI per instructions, I get this: Warning: main(North_South_Blog/wp-admin/admin-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-admin/batch-categories.php on line 16

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required ‘North_South_Blog/wp-admin/admin-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/unfilter/public_html/North_South_Blog/wp-admin/batch-categories.php on line 16

63. Pingback: Cyberthoughts 2.0 » Archives du blog » mysql-categories.handmade

64. LcF says:

I got it works on version 1.5.1 but it does not work anymore under 1.5.2. It loads but it does not show the category(s) of the listed posts.

This script is over 1 year old. I hope somebody can update it for WordPress version 1.5.2 or later.

65. Nico says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/fansubto/public_html/nicoyan/wp-content/plugins/batch-access.php:11) in /home/fansubto/public_html/nicoyan/wp-admin/admin.php on line 10

i get that error when activating the theme …

66. chrish says:

Nico, there are two spaces after the very last greater than sign in batch-access.php that you need to remove.

All the same, it still doesn’t work for me. batch-categories.php brings up a totally blank window, and when yo view the source, it’s blank too.

67. eston says:

Yes, this script doesn’t work at all. I had Nico’s problem, and now I’ve got chrish’s problem. Can you please fix this, Steph?

68. Pingback: as days pass by » Batch Categories for Wordpress, updated for 1.5.2

69. Pingback: Word Press Plugins for ProBloggers: Blog Tips at ProBlogger

70. Pingback: You Got Me Blogging » WordPress Hack - Batch Categories

71. Daisy Duck says:

Hey, thanks for your effort, but it does not work (at all) on WP 1.5.2, the “plugin hack” had spaces after the closing php tag, that were causing the “headers already sent” error. I removed those. The link is pointing to the / directory and I have wp intalled on a folder, I figured and fixed, but the page itself shows nothing. I removed the comment for the line where it does a print_r on the post variable. It shows an empty array, as expected. The required files are there – no errors, but there is no other information on the page.

72. I’ve just added a little hack to this wonderful admin panel (which unfortunatly generates lots of warning on WP 1.5.2

Add this code (copied from wp-admin/edit.php)

get_results("SELECT DISTINCT YEAR(post_date) AS yyear, MONTH(post_date) AS mmonth FROM $wpdb->posts ORDER BY post_date DESC");
        foreach ($arc_result as $arc_row) {
            $arc_year  = $arc_row->yyear;
            $arc_month = $arc_row->mmonth;

if( isset($_GET['m']) && $arc_year . zeroise($arc_month, 2) == (int) $_GET['m'] )
                $default = 'selected="selected"';
            else
                $default = null;

echo "';
            echo $month[zeroise($arc_month, 2)] . " $arc_year";
            echo "\n";
        }
    ?>

"  />

Just after the category selector, and you’ll have a month selector for your batch moves. It works really smooth. Thanks a lot Stephanie !

73. I've just added a little hack to this wonderful admin panel (which unfortunatly generates lots of warning on WP 1.5.2

Add this code (copied from wp-admin/edit.php)

<pre>

get_results(“SELECT DISTINCT YEAR(post_date) AS yyear, MONTH(post_date) AS mmonth FROM $wpdb->posts ORDER BY post_date DESC”);
    foreach ($arc_result as $arc_row) {
    $arc_year = $arc_row->yyear;
    $arc_month = $arc_row->mmonth;

$default = 'selected=”selected”';
    else
    $default = null;

echo “';
    echo $month[zeroise($arc_month, 2)] . ” $arc_year”;
    echo “n”;
    }
    ?>

” />

</pre>

Just after the category selector, and you'll have a month selector for your batch moves.
    It works really smooth. Thanks a lot Stephanie !

74. abstrakone says:

Will you be adding support for WordPress 2.0?

75. I would also like to encourage you to upgrade this plugin for wordpress 2.0. I’ve enjoyed using it.

76. Ed says:

WP2.0 support would be fantastic!

77. netfrost says:

I would love it if there was 2.0 support for this

78. Pingback: Azzie Elbub. Полублог » Домашние будни

79. Pingback: Climb to the Stars (Stephanie Booth) » My Categories are a Mess

80. fab says:

jep, i would also like to get wordpress 2.0 support for this plugin :)

81. fab says:

ups, i just now read your other post .. please ignore my other comment.

82. Thomas says:

I’m in need of a plugin like this for WP 2.0. Please update!!

Thanks

83. Thomas says:

I'm in need of a plugin like this for WP 2.0. Please update!!

Thanks

84. Brendan Loy says:

I also posted this over at as days pass by

“All the batch changes work properly with the hack above, but the update’ feature does not work due to an incorrect ID #. I’m going to see if I can figure out why.”

I am actually having a similar problem with WordPress 1.5.2. I can make batch changes to the entire group, but pressing the “Update” button next to each post has no effect. There’s no error message or anything — it just reloads the page without making any changes.

Just for the heck of it, I tried Myles’s workaround, even though it was designed for a different version of WP… but it had no effect. Any ideas?

85. achio1115 says:

WP 2.0 support would be awesome…

86. andryonline says:

Please, I need the compatible version with WP 2.0

87. Adam says:

We would love if this supported WP 2.0!

Thanks for your hard work

88. c says:

Just another voice in favor of mass category management for WP 2.0 ;)

89. casey says:

All I am getting is a blank page when I use batch-access.php to get to the batch-category.php file. I’ve looked for extra spaces and such (removed them) but like I said, I’m not seeing this page.

Please help?

90. Hikoto says:

Ahh…great plugin. I would love to use it but I’m currently on WordPress 2.0. Hope you’re working on a compatible version!

91. Mike Purvis says:

For anyone interested, I’ve released a plugin that allows ajax-y mass category management under WP 2.0: http://uwmike.com/wordpress/wp-cats/

92. Stephanie says:

cool! I’ll give it a try when I get around to cleaning my categories!

93. Mem says:

Plugin looks great but unfortunately doesn’t work with wordpress 2.0.3 :(

Mike – Any chance of making your plugin so you can do more then one at a time?

94. Bastiaan says:

Very nice functionality (exactly what I was looking for)! I’ve changed the plugin a bit so it would work with WP 2.0, if you want I can send you the code.

95. Stephanie says:

Do publish it on your blog and send a trackback here!

96. Pingback: Climb to the Stars (Stephanie Booth) » Liberté d’écrire

97. Andre says:

Please Baastian, publish the hack! Thanks :)

98. Pingback: 一年了 at 逸·Ease

99. Andre says:

HELP! Support for 2.0 pleeeease!

100. Maria says:

This plugin is exactly what I have been looking for. But looks like it doesn’t work in WP2. Any plans of making it work in WP2 in the near future?

Thanks!

101. Torley says:

This looks like what I need for my WordPress too — going through many articles and categorizing them is such a chore! I read talk of a WP 2.0-compatible version up there, is this out somewhere? Please advise, I’d love to know! Thanx!

102. Yohay Elam says:

I’ll join the crowd in asking for a version of your plugin that works in Wrodpress 2.

Thanks!

103. Yohay Elam says:

I'll join the crowd in asking for a version of your plugin that works in Wrodpress 2.

Thanks!

104. Pingback: frag-den-nerd.de » Blog Archive » Categories verwalten in Wordpress :: wordpress

105. David says:

Hi, I got problems getting the php-script running, it just gives out the php-code (nice coloured) Take a look: http://the-barcelona-tourist-information.com/wp_frag-den-nerd/wp-admin/batch-categories.php I tried it with the original (ext phps) and it questioned if it should be downloaded. And when I copy the PHPS in the Plugins-Folder (original or renamed to php) it ignores it.

I think it´s a small thing I forgot, but I would be happy about support.

Thanks David

106. David says:

Hi,
    Take a look:

I think it´s a small thing I forgot, but I would be happy about support.

Thanks
    David

107. Insight says:

Hi,

I have installed the plugin on a 2.0.5 WP install.

When I click the link nothing happens? I get a blank white screen which states “Done” in the browser status bar.

I uploaded the files as per the instructions. Possibly not compatible with 2.0.5?

108. Pingback: Roblog » Batch Categories

109. Pingback: Los Blog’s de la pagina de UiDoS » Plugins para WordPress

110. Najam says:

I want to use batch-categories and in hurry therefore I save a page of ur code as batch-categories.php and drop it in wp-admin folder then when I try to access “http://pindaal.com/blog/wp-admin/batch-categories.php” then code appeared. What shud I do?

111. Stephanie says:

Use this updated version which works with 2.0: http://robm.me.uk/2006/12/13/batch-categories/

112. Pingback: BlueCat is sleepy» Blog Archive » Wordpress Plugin: Batch Categories

113. Pingback: BlueCat is sleepy» Blog Archive » Wordpress Plugin: Category manager

114. Pingback: 20 Good but Not so Famous Wordpress Plugins at List Posts

115. Pingback: The Ziggurat of Doom

116. Martino says:

Very nice plugin – already in use at my blog. Thank you!

117. Pingback: voozzy.com » Blog Archive » Плагины для WordPress

118. Pingback: Mehrere Beitr

119. Pingback: Wordpress god300 tools for running your wordpress blog by mashabale.com · Cyber Space in One Hand

120. Pingback: 53 Plugins para Administrar Wordpress

121. Pingback: 53 Plugins to Manage Wordpress

122. Mr Henree says:

Thanks for the previous works. Looking for upgrades. I’m using wordpress 2.3.

123. Pingback: WORDPRESS TODAY CHOICE at Artistik Intelligence Agency

124. Pingback: WordPress: +100 plugins et applications pour votre blog WP

125. Pingback: Climb to the Stars (Stephanie Booth) » Tags and Categories, Oh My!

126. Pingback: Wordpress插件大全之55个管理相关插件 | 徐果萍博客网

127. Pingback: 50+ Tools For The WordPress Admin

128. Pingback: Các plugin cần thiết hỗ trợ việc quản lý Wordpress | Việt Tutorial - VietTut.info

129. Pingback: Các plugin cần thiết hỗ trợ việc quản lý Wordpress - .: Aptechite's Forum :.

130. Train says:

Unfortunately, after pointing my browser to the php file, I receive this error:

Warning: require_once(../wp-includes/wp-l10n.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thebeach/public_html/blog/wp-admin/batch-categories.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘../wp-includes/wp-l10n.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/ioncube’) in /home/thebeach/public_html/blog/wp-admin/batch-categories.php on line 12

I did not notice a wp-l10n.php file in the includes folder. However, there was a l10n.php file. After renaming it and refreshing the browser, I still got the same errors.

Thanks for any help! :-)

131. Pingback: [CA] Extended Categories Manager | daily gadgets, computers, and electronic news

132. Doesn't work with 2.5

133. No funciona en WP 2.7

134. ZhaoX says:

WOW, there are so many comments! I just want to leave my message and say thank you !