[fr] Problème de synchro de bookmarks avec Flock réglé!
Yay! The really [exasperating](http://twitter.com/stephtara/statuses/1711993) behavior Flock was putting up by [refusing to sync my favorites unless I restarted the browser](http://steph.wordpress.com/2006/12/13/when-does-flock-synchronize-my-favorites/) has now come to an end.
It seems that a file named
flock_fq_default_in.rdf (in Library, Flock stuff, profile, you’ll find it if you need to) was corrupted. So I shut down Flock a couple of times, made sure my bookmarks were in sync, and deleted the file.
Now everything seems to be running smoothly! Thanks to [Mike](http://flock.com/about/5545) for being my liaison in the resolution of this problem — and for the information to drop into the offices [when I’m in San Francisco](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/12/29/usa-coming-soon-san-francisco/). I might very well do so!
- Arrived in the UK [en] (2006)
- Flock, extensions, and coComment [en] (2006)
- Photo Sync: Figuring Out Lightroom Mobile and iCloud Photo Library [en] (2015)
- Firefox Extension Can Work With Flock [en] (2006)
- Music Meme Tag [en] (2005)
- Bookmarks [en] (2001)
- Sunday CD's #3 [en] (2004)
- Video: About Lush and Blogging [en] (2006)
- End-Of-Travel Musings [en] (2008)
- Ressources for Parents and Teachers (ISL Talks on Social Networking) [en] (2008)