[fr] Problème de synchro de bookmarks avec Flock réglé!
Yay! The really [exasperating](http://twitter.com/stephtara/statuses/1711993) behavior Flock was putting up by [refusing to sync my favorites unless I restarted the browser](http://steph.wordpress.com/2006/12/13/when-does-flock-synchronize-my-favorites/) has now come to an end.
It seems that a file named
flock_fq_default_in.rdf (in Library, Flock stuff, profile, you’ll find it if you need to) was corrupted. So I shut down Flock a couple of times, made sure my bookmarks were in sync, and deleted the file.
Now everything seems to be running smoothly! Thanks to [Mike](http://flock.com/about/5545) for being my liaison in the resolution of this problem — and for the information to drop into the offices [when I’m in San Francisco](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2006/12/29/usa-coming-soon-san-francisco/). I might very well do so!
- Arrived in the UK [en] (2006)
- Flock, extensions, and coComment [en] (2006)
- Photo Sync: Figuring Out Lightroom Mobile and iCloud Photo Library [en] (2015)
- Firefox Extension Can Work With Flock [en] (2006)
- Music Meme Tag [en] (2005)
- Bookmarks [en] (2001)
- Video: About Lush and Blogging [en] (2006)
- Sunday CD's #3 [en] (2004)
- Ressources for Parents and Teachers (ISL Talks on Social Networking) [en] (2008)
- End-Of-Travel Musings [en] (2008)
2 thoughts on “Flock Sync Issue Solved! [en]”
Short-lived success I’m afraid, as syncing seems blocked again. Possibly something corrupting that file?
Seems to be working again. So let’s say it’s OK, but I’ll be keeping an eye on it 😉