“I’ve got it,” said Paul.
The look on his face turned from triumph to horror as he watched the weapon he had retrieved from the abandoned craft weld itself to his hand and start shooting towards us.
“I can’t make it stop! Help!”
We ran for cover and killed Paul.
- Chris gently took her hand [en] (2009)
- Love [en] (2009)
- Tom's marriage had turned into a nightmare [en] (2009)
- Here and there, people start discovering strangers [en] (2009)
- He kept checking his iPhone on the bus [en] (2009)
- Lies [en] (2009)
- In Elo's granddad's garden [en] (2009)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)
- I found a strange stone in the garden as a child [en] (2009)
- The crow yelled at the cat [en] (2011)