[fr] Petite collection d'applications et de services qui valent la peine d'être explorés et utilisés, selon moi.
Quickly, before collapsing in a little sleepy heap, some tools I want to write about here, but am not writing about because I want to do it properly and that takes time, and I never get around to doing it.
So, maybe I’ll talk about them more in detail later on (some of them I already have talked about), but just in case, here are tools or apps I like and would encourage you to look at these days:
- Path (Instagram-like, but for sharing with a tiny private circle of friends)
- 280daily (to keep a short daily diary, private to you)
- Color (I’ve played with it, believe the hype, but do not try alone!)
- Ditto (attractive child of Twitter, Mixin, and Foursquare, in a way)
- Angry Birds (Seasons and Rio included) and Entanglement for the casual player in you
- FastEver if you use Evernote (you do use Evernote, right?) and need a way to take simple text notes on your iPhone
- Skitch to take screenshots
- F.lux to de-blue your screen at night
- DupeGuru to shrink the amount of storage you need
- Crashplan and Backupify for your backups, in and out of the cloud
- Amahi for your home server
- Tumblr for capturing random snippets of things found around the web (like Digital Crumble)
- WordPress.com for blogging (or WordPress.org if you really really really can’t live with what WordPress.com offers you)
- Google History so you can search through only the pages you have viewed
- Google Webmaster Central, Bing Webmaster, Yahoo Site Explorer
- Packrati.us to inject all your Twitter links into Delicious, while their search is so stupidly limited as to be useless
- Boxee to queue videos you want to watch, Instapaper to queue articles you want to read (and probably won’t, but that’s another story), Readability to make things readable (those two make up your online reading kit)
That’s it chickens… I might add a few if I’ve forgotten, my bed is calling!