[fr] J'ai réalisé qu'en fait je n'étais pas aussi extravertie que je l'imaginais. Cette "méconnaissance de moi", si je puis dire, m'amène à me surcharger un peu côté vie sociale (et vie professionnelle "avec gens"). En fait, j'ai aussi pas mal besoin de temps pour moi. Je vais être plus vigilante à l'avenir avec ça!
A couple of weeks back I found an MBTI questionnaire and took it. The result itself is not that surprising (ENTJ) — but what did catch my attention was that the test only evaluated me to be “slightly extrovert”.
I’ve long known that I do need alone time and can become over-socialized, but this test result has suddenly made me realize that I’m just probably not as extrovert as I viewed myself to be. I always thought that I was very extrovert, but come to think of it, it’s just not true.
I love being around people, but I do need a healthy dose of alone time if I’m going to keep my balance.
Now that I’ve put my finger on it, I’m going to pay more attention to making sure I have enough time to myself.
- A Balanced Life Has Change and Instability Built In [en] (2011)
- Weekly Planning, First Attempt [en] (2009)
- Life Comes in Bursts [en] (2009)
- Inbox to Zero in no Time [en] (2008)
- My iBook is Back! [en] (2005)
- Paypal Scam Nearly Got Me [en] (2004)
- Indian Stretchable Time [en] (2011)
- Conference Experience Evolution and The Paradox of Choice [en] (2008)
- Bagha: One Year, Coming Up [en] (2011)
- Librarian [en] (2005)