[fr] Si vous aimez la science-fiction, je vous recommande vivement de vous intéresser de près à ce qu'écrit Alastair Reynolds.
I actually first encountered his writing in one of the SF short story collections that I own, but really noted his name down after reading Pushing Ice, which was given to me by a friend. I was, honestly, completely blown away by the story.
Some time later, another friend sent me Chasm City off my wishlist. Again, I couldn’t help but wonder how on earth a human being can come up with such incredible worlds and stories.
When I was in Leeds a few weeks ago, I went on a shopping spree (clothes, DVDs, books) and bought both Revelation Space and Redemption Ark, the two first volumes of the Revelation Space trilogy.
I finished them at the chalet, and as soon as I got back online, made an order from Amazon. It’s just arrived, have a look:
Just in time to keep me busy for the rainy week-end that’s about to start!
- Time to Leave San Francisco [en] (2007)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- Photos, Photos [en] (2007)
- Dar Williams [en] (2005)
- Lift09 — Matt Webb — Scientific Fiction and Design [en] (2009)
- Books [en] (2001)
- Different Kinds of Downtime [en] (2011)
- Personal Stories [en] (2001)
- Diving Into Something New [en] (2007)
- Hired [en] (2000)