He was preoccupied. Twenty miles later, he realized that the car he was driving wasn’t his. There was an unconscious girl on the back seat.
They fled through the country, narrowly escaping death more than once. They never found her daughter, but many years later, had one of their own.
- After a Day Back at Work [en] (2008)
- LeWeb13: Dina Kaplan, Blip Co-founder (Fear) [en] (2013)
- At Some Point I Started Caring About What I Wrote Here [en] (2017)
- Back Online [en] (2008)
- Monkeys [en] (2001)
- She never thought that changing all the paintings [en] (2009)
- Life [en] (2001)
- A day in my life [en] (2001)
- Twibbles fled out of the flat, waddled [en] (2008)
- Routine and Freedom [en] (2016)