[fr] Ce soir, j'ai eu pas moins de 13 idées d'histoires courtes (50 mots). J'en ai écrites 5 dans le train en rentrant, et 8 attendent d'être développées. Du coup, j'ai décidé de les reposter ici, au lieu de squatter les commentaires de Vince systématiquement. Va aussi falloir que je m'y mette en français, pardi!
I started out feeling a little shy about posting them here, so have been parasiting Vince’s comments in the post above. I feel like I want to have these stories here, too, so I’m going to be back-posting them to CTTS. I’ll use the tag “50words” to keep track of them, so you can see them all on one page by clicking on that link.
One thing I understood tonight is that I don’t have to feel capable of writing a novel based on the idea I develop in 50 words. I can make up a 50 word story about a serial killer, even if I know I wouldn’t have the beginning of a clue how to portray one.
- Finally Getting Tumblr [en] (2007)
- Shit, I'm Reading "Eat, Pray, Love" [en] (2011)
- Integration Page Updated [en] (2006)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- Forgot to Tag a Comment? [en] (2006)
- One hundred and fifty remaining passengers [en] (2009)
- Her words led him through worlds [en] (2009)
- The fridge did its best [en] (2011)
- Plot Grows Out of Character [en] (2010)
- Bye-Bye Bagha (1996-2010) [en] (2010)