[fr] Des nouvelles de Going Solo Leeds (c'est dans moins d'un mois)!
- registration is still open, though the Early Bird phase is now over; don’t be a Late Bird!
- we’re trying to keep up with the new sponsors and partners we’re adding (more coming once I get back and we close agreements)
- as well as conventional corporate sponsors, we’re now accepting individual sponsors (people!) and we also have a micro-sponsorship designed for startups and small companies
- referral codes and community discounts are still available upon request
- you can connect with the Going Solo community on Six Groups (see explanation), on Facebook, in the FriendFeed Going Solo room, and on the Going Solo Together discussion list (which was officially kicked off today), and through the newsletter
- there’s a lot of work to be done during this last month; if you’re in Leeds or around and want to give a hand (pre-conference drinks, party organisation, putting together a little Leeds tourist guide, choosing the lunch buffet menu, filming the sessions or just general helping out), please get in touch; it’ll be much appreciated.
Did I forget anything?