[fr] Il est désormais possible de réserver sa place pour Going Solo Leeds, qui aura lieu le 12 septembre.
As announced a few days ago on the [Going Solo blog](http://going-solo.net), [registration for the Leeds conference on September 12th is now open](http://going-solo.net/2008/07/04/going-solo-leeds-registration-is-open/):
Here’s the deal:
- Early Bird (first 25 tickets — hurry up some have already been sold!): £150
- Normal: £220
- Late Bird (will kick in approx. 10 days before the conference date): £300
- On-site (if you really want to play it ‘last minute’): £350
A comment or two:
- for the Lausanne event, the first 25 tickets were sold in under a week
- there will be advanced seminars (3h workshops) on the Saturday morning — more about them shortly, but know already that if you have already registered for the main conference when they are announced, you will get a special discount on them (they will be open only to conference participants)
- Jet2.com is a low-cost company that flies to Leeds-Bradford International airport
- Leeds is 2.5h from London by train (book early, and you could pay as little as £22.50 return)
- the programme for the main conference is going to be very similar to the Lausanne one (don’t change a winning team) — videos are online for you to have a preview if you wish
- the Going Solo team is pretty excited about all this!
Of course, let me remind you that [Going Solo Lausanne was a nice success](http://going-solo.net/2008/05/17/going-solo-lausanne-was-a-hit/), and that you can now [check out the videos of the talks](http://dailymotion.com/GoingSolo) online.
[Who is Going Solo for?](http://going-solo.net/2008/03/30/who-is-going-solo-for/)
Going Solo is a one-day event for freelancers and small business owners working in somewhere in the internet industry (designers, consultants, journalists, social media people, developers…) — or even outside of it (we actually think the topics we’ll cover are relevant for all freelancers).
Looking forward to seeing you in Leeds, and thanks for spreading the news around you!
- Announcing Going Solo [en] (2007)
- A Brief Update on Going Solo Leeds [en] (2008)
- So, What's Going Solo About? [en] (2008)
- Educational Versus Inspirational Events [en] (2008)
- Life and Trials of a Social Media Consultant [en] (2012)
- LIFT08: Paul Barnett [en] (2008)
- Headache: Picking a Date for an Event [en] (2007)
- A Theory About Freelancers in the Internet Industry [en] (2008)
- Time to Sign Up for Going Solo [en] (2008)
- Going Solo Registration Open! [en] (2008)