[fr] Compilation de mes notes prises lors de la conférence Future of Web Apps.
Despite [lack of power and wifi](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/short-fowa-complaint/), I did manage to take a rather insane amount of notes during the [Future of Web Apps conference](http://www.futureofwebapps.com/) in London. I’m happy to say my RSI didn’t get too much in the way.
You can help me out by posting links to slideshows, other notes, speaker blog posts on the notes posts I made. I took [quite a lot of photographs too](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/sets/72157602241776812/), and I’d really appreciate if people looking at them also tagged them, while they’re at it ([if you’re a Flickr user, you can tag my photos](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/06/20/flickr-open-up-tagging-your-photos-to-the-community-please/)). Of course, if I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to point it out.
– [What is the Future of Web Apps? (Ryan Carson, Om Malik, Michael Arrington)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-what-is-the-future-of-web-apps-ryan-carson-om-malik-michael-arrington/)
– [10 Cool Web Apps Demo (Ben Forsaith, Adobe)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-10-cool-web-apps-demo-ben-forsaith-adobe/)
– [We’ve Got This Community: Now What? (Heather Champ & Derek Powazek)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-weve-got-this-community-now-what-heather-champ-derek-powazek/)
– [The Future of Search (Tony Conrad)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-the-future-of-search-tony-conrad/)
– [How to Turn your App into a Business (Ted Rheingold)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-how-to-turn-your-app-into-a-business-ted-rheingold/)
– [The Future of Commerce (Robert Kalin)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-the-future-of-commerce-robert-kalin/)
– [Customer Service is the New Marketing (Lane Becker & Thor Muller)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-customer-service-is-the-new-marketing-lane-becker-thor-muller/)
– [The Edgeconomy (Umair Haque)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/03/fowa-the-edgeconomy-umair-haque/)
– [The Future of Web Startups (Paul Graham)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-the-future-of-web-startups-paul-graham/)
– [Predicting the Future of Web Apps (Edwin Aoki)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-predicting-the-future-of-web-apps-edwin-aoki/)
– [Making Your App Social (Rashmi Sinha)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-making-your-app-social-rashmi-sinha/)
– [The Future of Presence (Felix Petersen & Jyri Engeström)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-the-future-of-presence-felix-petersen-jyri-engestrom/)
– [Enterprise Adoption of Social Software (Suw Charman)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-enterprise-adoption-of-social-software-suw-charman/)
– [Putting Users First (Thomas Vander Wal)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-putting-users-first-thomas-vander-wal/)
– [Copy is Interface (Erika Hall) ](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-copy-is-interface-erika-hall/)
– [FireEagle (Tom Coates)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-fireeagle-tom-coates/)
– [Launch Late to Iterate Often (Dick Costolo)](http://climbtothestars.org/archives/2007/10/04/fowa-launch-late-to-iterate-often-dick-costolo/)
You can help me out by posting links to slideshows, other notes, speaker blog posts on the notes posts I made. I took [quite a lot of photographs too](http://flickr.com/photos/bunny/sets/72157602241776812/), and I’d really appreciate if people looking at them also tagged them, while they’re at it. Of course, if I made a mistake somewhere, feel free to point it out.
I have some thoughts about FoWA as a whole, but I’ll blog them in a separate post. Already, my excuses to [those I met and who found me grumpy](http://blog.nicolamattina.it/?p=536), I think I’m nearing [networking burn-out](http://twitter.com/stephtara/statuses/314072072) (more on that in the upcoming post).
I missed three talks that I would really have liked to attend, but luckily, Suw took notes:
– [Leisa Reichelt on Ambient Intimacy](http://strange.corante.com/archives/2007/10/04/fowa07b_leisa_reichelt.php)
– [Matthew Haughey on Communities](http://strange.corante.com/archives/2007/10/03/fowa07b_matthew_haughey.php)
– [Robin Christopherson on Accessibility](http://strange.corante.com/archives/2007/10/03/fowa07b_robin_christopherson.php)
my blog template is still broken in a big way, so if you’re reading this and see text all over the place or the (now) very tired Kubrick layout, it means I’m not done troubleshooting.
- Short Post-SHiFT Note [en] (2006)
- Reboot9 Was Bub.blicio.us! [en] (2007)
- Tag-Related Wishlist [en] (2007)
- Seminar on Social Media Adoption in the Enterprise [en] (2008)
- November 2007 Recap [en] (2007)
- WordPress Finally Has Tags! [en] (2007)
- If You Missed Hearing My Voice… [en] (2006)
- A Day at WordCamp 2007 [en] (2007)
- My LIFT08 Recap [en] (2008)
- A Blog is Not a Post, Dammit! [en] (2007)