[fr] Notes prises à l'occasion de la conférence Future of Web Apps (FOWA) à Londres.
*Very brief notes from [Ben Forsaith](http://blogs.adobe.com/benforsaith/)’s session at FoWA.*
– Slide Rocket (Keynote/Powerpoint online)
– Scrapblog: make visual stuff
– Picnic: very easy to use, full online photo editor
– MTV Video Remixer: not working
– BuzzWord (recently purchased by Adobe)
Examples outside the browser (AIR):
– Fine Tune: web radio station with randomized playlist
– a Media Player of some kind
– a Google Analytics tool (sounds nice)
- A Blog About Web Analytics I'm Going to Read [en] (2010)
- The Blog of Unfinished [en] (2013)
- To Be or Not to Be a New Media Strategist [en] (2009)
- Hanging out Online: Why it's Important for me [en] (2011)
- About Missing Videos (Open Stage, Friday) and Expectations [en] (2008)
- Post-Funk [en] (2019)
- Lift11: Honor Harger, Listening to the sound of space [en] (2011)
- Lift10: Printing the internet out (Russell Davies) [en] (2010)
- WordCamp 2007: Matt Cutts, Whitehat SEO Tips for Bloggers [en] (2007)
- Jeremy Keith: The Beauty in Standards and Accessibility (Web2.0Expo, Berlin) [en] (2007)
3 thoughts on “FOWA: 10 Cool Web Apps Demo (Ben Forsaith, Adobe) [en]”
My Notes of FoWA Autumn 2007…
Despite lack of power and wifi, I did manage to take a rather insane amount of notes during the Future of Web Apps conference in London.
You can help me out by posting links to slideshows, other notes, speaker blog posts on the notes posts I made. I t…
I discover your blog with a research on the radio.
I use it to announce you the arrival of the new website of RCM (Small French local radio).
I also offer you to listen to us ( http://www.rcmlaradio.fr a 'good morning' on Tchat will please us).
Excuse me for bad English, it is not my native language (if you speak three languages you are trilingual, if you speak two languages you are bilingual and if you speak a single language you are French 😉
Thank you for this small message on your blog.