[fr] Je cherche quelqu'un avec qui partager une chambre à Lisbonne pour Shift, dans dix jours.
I’m late, I know, but I still haven’t booked my accommodation in Lisbon for [Shift](http://wiki.shift.pt) in two weeks’ time.
Is anybody in the same situation, and willing to [share a hotel room](http://wiki.shift.pt/doku.php/en/conference/sponsorship/sanahotels “One of the cheaper ones if possible.”) with me? I do clutter up the hotel room with my stuff a bit, but I’m reasonably easy-going. I’ll be arriving Monday night and leaving Saturday (doesn’t matter if your dates are a bit different).
Send me an e-mail or leave a note in the comments. If we don’t know each other, thanks for giving me a little information about yourself or a link to your blog.
- BlogTalk 2.0, Anyone? [en] (2004)
- Going Solo is Hiring! [en] (2008)
- Lift12: Sean Park, Reinventing Finance, One Startup at a Time [en] (2012)
- WordCamp 2007: Lorelle VanFossen, Kicking Ass Content Connections [en] (2007)
- Ongoing: SHiFT [en] (2006)
- Dannie Jost — Blogging is not about blogging [en] (2007)
- Laurent Haug Talks About coComment at SHiFT Conference [en] (2006)
- Give Us Time to Digest Talks [en] (2006)
- India [en] (2001)
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea [en] (2009)