[fr] Prochains voyages: Lisbonne puis Vienne à la fin du mois de septembre, et peut-être l'Inde cet hiver si j'ai les sous.
– (25)26-30th September: [Shift](http://wiki.shift.pt/) in Lisbon, Portugal
– 1st-3rd October: [BlogTalk](http://blogtalk.net/) in Vienna, Austria
I’ve more or less got the trip to Lisbon and the return from Vienna sorted out. I’m in trouble for getting from Lisbon to Vienna during the week-end without emptying my bank account. Anybody else doing this? Got ideas where I should look? (Trains, planes, coaches?)
I’m also tempted to go to India for two months over December-January (get back here in time for [Lift](http://lift07.org/) early February). The problem there is finances: I don’t know yet if I’ll be able to afford it. One idea would be to try and get some consulting work over there (Delhi, Pune, Bangalore…) — if the rates in the industry are worth it. Anybody know what opportunities a videshi bloggy consultant might find there?
Do speak up if we’re going to be in the same place at the same time!
- Preparing for Departure [en] (2004)
- Who Wants to Share a Room at Shift? [en] (2006)
- Stephanie's October Conference Tour: SHiFT [en] (2008)
- Laurent Haug Talks About coComment at SHiFT Conference [en] (2006)
- In Lisbon, at SHiFT'08 [en] (2008)
- Travel Adrenalin Rush [en] (2007)
- Headache: Picking a Date for an Event [en] (2007)
- Update From Berlin [en] (2008)
- Busy Busy Busy [en] (2008)
- Weak Ties [en] (2006)