I’ll be going to Vienna early July for BlogTalk 2.0, a series of conferences on weblogs. I’m planning to go there a few days before, so I’ll be in Vienna from July 1st or 2nd to July 6th evening. Registration for the conference is open until June 21st if you want the cheaper, before-the-conference prices. Otherwise you can always register at the conference.
Is anybody else (apart from Suw) going to be in Vienna before the conference? I could also be interested in sharing a (cheapish) hotel room with somebody. Please leave a message in the comments or update BlogTalkVienna on Joiwiki if you’re going to be there!
- Connect to BlogTalk [en] (2004)
- Going Solo Registration Open! [en] (2008)
- BlogTalk 2010: Call for Papers, For You Too! [en] (2010)
- Who Wants to Share a Room at Shift? [en] (2006)
- Stalling [en] (2008)
- First Impressions of LIFT'06 [en] (2006)
- Judging Talk Proposals for Conferences [en] (2009)
- Going Solo is Tomorrow! [en] (2008)
- A Brief Update on Going Solo Leeds [en] (2008)
- Taking Collaborative Notes at BlogTalk [en] (2004)