CoComment user Carme forgot to tag one of her (?) comments when posting it, and asked if tags could be added later.
Well, good news, Carme. They can. Go to your conversations page, by clicking on the coComment logo the Firefox extension adds on the bottom right of your browser window, for example. Then expand the conversation your comment is in by clicking on its title. And expand the comment you made which you want to tag, also by clicking on it.
You’ll see a list of tags at the bottom, and you can add to those or remove existing ones by clicking on the “Edit” link. This is what it looks like:
[Initially posted on the coComment blog.](http://blog.cocomment.com/2006/11/07/forgot-to-tag-a-comment/)
- Feeds For Tags! [en] (2006)
- Integration Page Updated [en] (2006)
- CoComment and Drive-By Commenters [en] (2006)
- Conversation Feeds [en] (2006)
- Who Owns Your Comments? [en] (2006)
- Sampling the Blogosphere [en] (2006)
- Flock, extensions, and coComment [en] (2006)
- ZoneAlarm with coComment: Here's the Fix [en] (2006)
- Using coComment's Social Network [en] (2006)
- Sorry For The Outage [en] (2006)