We regularly use Technorati to keep up-to-date with what the blogosphere is saying about coComment. Here are a few things that caught my attention today.
- Dave Lee uses mysyndicaat to aggregate conversations from coComment. These conversations are related to the posts a community of bloggers wrote on The Big Question for October.
- Makeesha asks her friends on Blogger to avoid using pop-up comments so that coComment works well on them (thanks! we didn’t dare ask!)
- A couple of our hebrew-speaking users have discovered the meta-commenting feature.
usescoComment for their “latest comments” feature. (Looks like an interesting service but I can’t tell you more because I couldn’t sign up, unfortunately).
- Widgetbox sounds very neat. WordPress users already have widgets (there’s a WordPress coComment widget of course), but what about bloggers who use other blog tools, like Blogger? Try out Widgetbox, and try out the Widgetbox coComment plugin. Then blog about it. We’ll be reading.
- Once again, it seems that coComment has kept
proof of questionable comment removal.
- The coComment Enhancer plugin is mentioned on the WordPress podcast.
technorati tags:blogosphere, news, cocomment, posts, wordpress, ziki, widgetbox, plugin
*[Initially posted on the coComment blog.](http://blog.cocomment.com/2006/10/10/sampling-the-blogosphere/)*
- Two Updated Plugins For WordPress [en] (2006)
- Growing the coCo-family [en] (2006)
- Feeds For Tags! [en] (2006)
- Who Owns Your Comments? [en] (2006)
- CoComment and Drive-By Commenters [en] (2006)
- How Will CoComment Change Our Commenting Habits? [en] (2006)
- Integration Page Updated [en] (2006)
- Some Tips on Commenting [en] (2006)
- Using coComment's Social Network [en] (2006)
- Tumblr to Capture Comments? [en] (2008)