India is clearly less adventurous than it was for me, and there is therefore less to tell. I guess I’m adapting to the place too well! I’m having a very nice quiet time here, between walking the Shinde dogs and going out to eat in various places.
I went to see The Last Samurai last night. My mid-day meal was the occasion of using up a roll of digital film (understand: a memory stick) shooting pictures of Madhav’s friends. The Crab&Beer photographs are now online for your viewing in the Dumps section. I’ve also made more videos you can go and see.
Obviously, I’m not getting a lot of access to the Internet. Nisha and Shinde do live pretty far off, so if I get to check my mail once every two or three days I consider myself lucky. Please don’t hesitate to use the marvels of modern technology (understand: SMS) if you need to get in touch — as I said, my phone number is in the comments to the entry before last.
Enjoy the photos and the videos!
Update: just a note (for Mark, particularly) concerning the camera. I left my fancy phone behind in Switzerland, and a collegue of mine lent me a pretty sexy Sony Handycam — that’s what I’m using for the photographs and videos. I’m doing many more videos on tape, but those will have to wait until my return to Switzerland to see the light of the web.
- Happy iPhone Owner: Newbie Tips and Comments [en] (2009)
- Photos of Switzerland [en] (2002)
- Supernova 2007 — John Kneuer [en] (2007)
- Photo Session [en] (2003)
- Dumping Photographs [en] (2002)
- First Days [en] (2004)
- More Non-News [en] (2004)
- LIFT'08: David Brown Workshop — Teenagers and Generation Y [en] (2008)
- First day offline [en] (2008)
- Busy with Photographs [en] (2005)