[fr] Une quinzaine de blogueurs qui prennent l'engagement de bloguer régulièrement durant un mois, pour commencer. Suivez-les sur The Blogging Tribe.
Last week at the chalet, I had an inspiration (amongst others!) whilst reading Here Comes Everybody: gather a small-scale tribe of bloggers who commit to blogging regularly over a period of time.
It’s done. We’re pretty much set. After a little back-and-forth on Facebook to try and figure out the best way to get started, we’re off for a month of “blog regularly and see what happens”, pretty much.
Here is the tribe:
- Adam Tinworth: One Man & His Blog
- Andrea Vallejos: the harmonious crow
- Antony Mayfield: Open (minds, finds, conversations)…
- Claude Vedovini: vedovini.net
- Derek Arnwine: iMorpheus’ Disquisition of Detestation
- Euan Semple: The Obvious?
- Gerard van Schip: blog upcoming
- Goldie Katsu: Goldie’s Gabs
- Marie-Aude Koiransky: Encre de Lune
- Nathalie Hamidi: nathaliehamidi.com, nathaliehamidi.fr
- Stephanie Booth: Climb to the Stars
- Stephanie Troeth: blog upcoming
- Suw Charman-Anderson: Chocolate and Vodka, Strange Attractor
- Thomas Knoll: thomasknoll.info
- Thomas Vander Wal: Off the Top
- Ton Zijlstra: Interdependent Thoughts
- Victor Marks: Hang on to your hat. Hang on to your hope. Wind your watch.
You can follow all our posts at The Blogging Tribe, kindly hosted and set up by Claude.
- Second "Back to Blogging" Challenge [en] (2013)
- Some Thoughts on Blogging: Original Content, Linking, Engaging [en] (2013)
- Gmail Storage Space Problem: Account Blocked, Wrong Numbers [en] (2013)
- Third Back to Blogging Challenge [en] (2013)
- Bilingual Frustrations, Still in 2013 (With Siri and Dragon Dictate) [en] (2013)
- Working With Bloggers: The Tip of the Iceberg [en] (2013)
- Les chats des autres [en] (2013)
- Tinkering with Evernote, Tumblr, IFTTT, and Pocket [en] (2013)
- Back to Blogging, et après? [en] (2013)
- Samedi soir fatigué [en] (2013)
One thought on “The Blogging Tribe is Live [en]”