A story needs an ending. Endings can be good or bad, the writer thinks. The best are both or neither.
One day, it comes to her: the perfect ending.
She spends the next ten years writing the story that leads to it.
It’s a huge success. But she’s already dead.
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- More Musings on My Blogging [en] (2009)
- As a teenager, she wonders when [en] (2008)
- Long Time No Blog [en] (2011)
- Thoughts on Conference Endings [en] (2008)
- Blogging Like Cleaning the Flat [en] (2009)
- Great Indian Food in Leeds [en] (2006)
- Shit, I'm Reading "Eat, Pray, Love" [en] (2011)
- Teenagers and Spelling [en] (2007)
- Business Thoughts [en] (2008)