[fr] Mes notes de la conférence de Julie Meyer à Somesso.
From the Digital Island (that’s what it felt like 10 years ago) to Entrepreneur Country (what it feels like today).
Entrepreneurs are not the problem, it’s more the financing.
steph-note: ouch, lots of text on the slides and talking very fast& taking photos again
Julie used to work for PR, and used to think that the job of PR was to hold up the mirror to the company, and that the company should have no contact whatsoever with the exterior — completely invalid thinking today.
Marketing trumps technology.
steph-note: sorry, too many words too fast and too packed on slides, tuned out
Spinvox: didn’t create the technology, but created the business model (like Skype).
Big problem in the startup sector: founders can’t make it to CEO steph-note: agreed!
Realising what ecosystem you’re in, whether or not it is to disrupt it.
- The Lee Bryant Experiment [en] (2004)
- On Liveblogging [en] (2007)
- Technological Overload Panel [en] (2007)
- FOWA: The Edgeconomy (Umair Haque) [en] (2007)
- Announcing Going Solo [en] (2007)
- Interpretation [en] (2002)
- Blogging 4 Business Afternoon Keynote: Michael Steckler [en] (2007)
- LeWeb13: Brian Solis [en] (2013)
- SWITCH Conference, Coimbra: Entrepreneurship [en] (2010)
- Somesso – Frans van der Reep: From survival of the
fittest to survival of the most cooperative [en] (2008)