[fr] Les podcasts que j'écoute...
The list of podcasts I listen to has grown a lot during these last months. So much that I have trouble keeping up. Here they are, if you want to get infected too:
- Mystery Show: solving mysteries, seriously. Like, detective stories without a crime.
- On the Media: a meta-show about the media.
- Savage Lovecast: your favorite gay sex-advice columnist
- Freakonomics Radio: what can we learn about the world through data?
- Invisibilia: about the hidden forces that shape our lives
- Serial: true crime, eagerly awaiting season 2
- Death, Sex & Money: the stuff we don’t normally talk about. Talked about here.
- Planet Money: they manage to make money stuff understandable and interesting to me (quite a feat).
- Love + Radio: love. Stories.
- Radiolab: sciency, geeky, my first podcast love. About all sorts of interesting stuff, from big ideas like death and time to small things like buttons.
- Reply All: a show about the internet and its hidden corners
- Startup: raw behind the scenes stories of starting a business.
- 99% Invisible: design. But you didn’t know design included all this stuff.
- This American Life: stories. Real stories. Each week, a theme, and stories around it.
- The Moth: live storytelling, on stage, of true stories. Be ready to laugh and cry, and be taken on the rollercoaster of emotions that is the human life.
- Snap Judgment: more storytelling, slightly different atmosphere. It took me a few episodes to click, and now I love it.
- Limetown: like a TV series. But audio, and in a podcast. Fiction.
- TED Radio Hour: TED talks, radio-ified.
- Note to Self: the human side of technology. How it’s changing our lives. How we can live with it without it completely taking over our lives.
- Sur les Docks [fr]: newly discovered, because I’ve been looking for high-quality francophone podcasts. Takes you places.
Some others, that I have in my list but am not listening to (yet?):
- Histoire Vivante [fr]
- The Allusionist
- Answer Me This!
- Fresh Air
- Hidden Brain
Good luck… devil grin
- Some Podcasts to Listen to [en] (2017)
- Invisibilia: A Podcast About the Hidden Forces That Shape our Behaviour [en] (2015)
- Lift13, Reinventing the Crafts: Oliver Reichenstein [en] (2013)
- On The Media: Discovering a New Podcast I Like [en] (2010)
- Music and Sadness [en] (2016)
- Writing Stories [en] (2008)
- A Post About Many Things [en] (2015)
- LeWeb'13: Carmine Gallo, The 3 Unbreakable Laws of Communication [en] (2013)
- History [en] (2001)
- Thoughts on Dystopian Tech Future Vision [en] (2011)