She pulled the curtains and slipped between the sheets. The neighbours’ bed upstairs was creaking rhythmically.
“Not again!” she thought.
Sally remembered that time in the restaurant with Harry. She still had it in her.
Tomorrow morning, they would be the ones looking at her enviously in the entrance hallway.
- Great Indian Food in Leeds [en] (2006)
- Brat [en] (2009)
- Childhood Memories [en] (2000)
- A Week of FlyLady Inspiration [en] (2009)
- Lift10 Briefing [en] (2010)
- End of Holiday [en] (2002)
- Pillows [en] (2001)
- Missing Kitty [en] (2004)
- The little old lady had spent her evening [en] (2008)
- Memories of Safran [en] (2012)