Switzerland is grey and dark and cold. No colours, no sun.
I’ve got my cat back (with a bit of extra weight, just like his mistress who now feels a little tight in her trousers), my brave little car started at the turn of the key, only one of my plants has died (it was already on the way down before I left), but my cellphone has been blocked.
I feel a bit dazed. The change has been brutal. I feel disconnected, as if my presence here wasn’t completely real — or worse, as if India was just some kind of weird dream, a sensation I sometimes have when I am over there. Something else I need to sort out at some point, I guess.
I’m not too sure what I’m going to do now. There are lot of things to unpack, an extra CD/DVD-rack to buy (!), a few things to type up, and lots of photos and videos to upload and organize. The flat still needs work, too.
I think I’ll take a Lush bath.
- Back Home [en] (2008)
- Video: About Lush and Blogging [en] (2006)
- Lush Bathroom [en] (2003)
- Website Pro Day 3: Results! [en] (2008)
- Flickr: Open Up Tagging Your Photos to the Community, Please [en] (2007)
- Mystery WordPress/Markdown Problem: Troubleshooting [en] (2007)
- Stalling [en] (2008)
- Lush in Lausanne [en] (2006)
- There is Work and Work [en] (2009)
- Great Indian Food in Leeds [en] (2006)