A wasp’s recipe for getting people out of bed on time.
- In through the open window, down to the room where the sleeping person lies…
- A couple of stings on the shoulder just before she awakes…
- Buzz noisily in her ears just after the alarm clock has rung…
- Soar out of the window to escape from the deadly cat!
If wasps continue zooming in and out of my neighbour’s shuttered window, I’m going to have to take legal action.
- Mainstream [en] (2003)
- Links in New Windows: Websites vs. Applications [en] (2011)
- Mozilla [en] (2001)
- Hello, Cats! [en] (2012)
- The Hotel by the Sparkling Sea [en] (2009)
- A Week With My Superpower [en] (2012)
- Identifier commentaires et tweets douteux [en] (2010)
- Getting Things Done: It's Just About Stress [en] (2007)
- Lift12 Stories: Rufus Pollock, Open Data [en] (2012)
- John pushed his glasses back up [en] (2009)