Nithia sums it up: Gary Turner seems to be saying that Mike Sanders is in fact Mike Golby. Funny that I just mentioned Kaycee in my previous post—though IMHO, there is much less to worry about here.
If you feel concerned by alcoholism or co-dependance, you’ll probably find Mike Golby’s last posts very readable.
- Warblogger… [en] (2002)
- Seesmic Tips [en] (2008)
- Fixing Newline Abuse in WordPress [en] (2004)
- Hack: Make Bunny Tags Point to Your Blog Tagspace [en] (2006)
- Mystery WordPress/Markdown Problem: Troubleshooting [en] (2007)
- Linkball [en] (2011)
- Nearly a Week With Less Facebook [en] (2016)
- FriendFeed Appeals to Women, Too! [en] (2008)
- Dehydration [en] (2003)
- Standards in Business [en] (2002)
0 thoughts on “Identity Confusion in Blogland? [en]”
Fajny blog/It's very very good blog
Zapraszam do mnie